Of course some negative people are unavoidable. Like people in your family or at work. But you can limit the time you are spending with them. And you can choose your friends and who you socialize with in your free time. Surround yourself with positive people. Cut out those who are constantly unhappy, uncaring, abusive or neglectful. These people suck out all the positive energy out of you, the positive energy that you need to attract good things into your life.
Cleanse your own negative thoughts. Don’t let the small things bother you. Don’t complain and judge or criticise others. But also love yourself more. Be more forgiving of yourself. No one is perfect so don’t dwell on your mistakes or imperfections.
Repeating positive affirmations every day can help you make your thoughts more positive. So can inspiring and motivating quotes. As well, try keeping a gratitude journal, or at least take a few minutes every day to think what you are thankful for. Start right now, share with us what you are grateful for today in the comments below.
Taking a bath or a nice long hot shower can help elevate your personal energy. It’s a very easy and effective method. Just soak for 20-30 minutes, relax and unwind. Also, try adding unrefined sea salt (or Himalayan crystal salt) and oils to your bath. Salt water bath has long been known as a great way to cleanse aura and increase health and vitality. And essential oils with their lovely fragrance will help you relax even more and let go of negativity faster
White candles work wonderful to remove negative energy, and by adding scents to the candles such as lavender, vanilla and cinnamon it helps even more.
Since we all have a vibration, it makes sense that music can help realign our soul. By playing an instrument yourself, or simply putting on your favorite music, and spending time thinking of all that you want, instead of what you don’t want, can help re-tune your space and your spirit.
- What other people say about me is their problem, not mine.
- I am free to be me.
- Life isn’t perfect, but I sure is great.
- It’s okay to have down days.
- Even when I’m struggling, I have so much to be grateful for.
- Every experience is just another important lesson.
- Not everything is meant to stay.
- Being wrong is the first step to being right.
- I do not need to hold on to what’s holding me back.
- My happiness today is simply the result of my thinking.
- Who I spend quality time with matters.
- Drama and judgments are a waste of perfect happiness.
- Most people are judging me far less than it seems.
- I can make the world a happier place.
- The work is worth it.
And remember to love yourself peace.
It does say man it should say person . Spread the love.